Welcome to the best Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes of 2022!
Easy and tasty recipes you can make any time you want something crispy and healthy.
Best recipes for beginners!
Easy recipes with simple instructions and a video guide. Just scroll down and enjoy the best air fryer recipes on Corrie Cooks.
- 1. Instant Pot French Fries
- 2. Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
- 3. Instant Pot Chicken Nuggets
- 4. Instant Pot Bacon
- 5. Instant Pot Banana Chips
- 6. Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- 7. Instant Pot Cornish Hen
- 8. Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 9. Instant Pot Mozzarella Sticks
- 10. Instant Pot Lasagna
- 11. Instant Pot Onion Rings
- 12. Instant Pot Stuffed Mushrooms
- 13. Instant Pot Crab Cakes
- 14. Instant Pot Crispy Tofu
- 15. Instant Pot Hot Dogs
- 16. Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots
- 17. Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters
- 18. Instant Pot Sugar Cookies
- 19. Instant Pot Chili Chicken
- 20. Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- 21. Instant Pot Sweet Potato Fries
- 22. Instant Pot Apple Fritters
- 23. Instant Pot Fried Apples
- 24. Instant Pot Kale Chips
- 25. Instant Pot Empanadas
- 26. Instant Pot Fried Pickles
- 27. Instant Pot Egg Rolls
- 28. Instant Pot Donuts
- 29. Instant Pot Beef Jerky
- 30. Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- 31. Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 32. Instant Pot Coconut Shrimp
- 33. Instant Pot Hash Browns
- 33 Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Recipes
The most popular air fryer recipe on Corrie Cooks!
These fries make for a quick homemade snack, loved by everyone on the table. I only use salt, pepper, and paprika for seasoning because I like potatoes’ natural taste.
Feel free to use garlic powder, onion powder and anything you like.
Delicious chicken wings that softens in your mouth and you can have them in less than 20 minutes!
Crispy nuggets just like in your favorite restaurant! Kid-friendly recipe using only simple ingredients.
The easiest recipe on our list that requires only 1 ingredient: bacon!
Sweet and natural snack you can have easily using the Air Fryer Lid.
Feel free to add cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, paprika, chocolate and anything you like.
The ultimate way to make ribs. Combine the magic of the air fryer lid with the special spice mixture and get a delicious main dish for dinner.
One-pot meal for dinner. Starting with pressure cook and than use the air fryer for extra crispy chicken skin on the outside.
For extra taste, use a mix of red and sweet potatoes!
Yes, you can even make cookies using the Air Frye Lid! Don't forget to add sprinkles or crushed peanuts on top.
One of the best party foods you can make. Serve with homemade dips and get the ultimate treat! You can use other types of cheese as well.
No more messy kitchen! Get a complete dinner in only 10 minutes by using only your Instant Pot. Sauce, creamy and super easy to make.
Delicious onion rings that melt in your mouth. Much better than takeout!
You can use classic bread crumbs or panko.
If you are into cheese, these stuffed mushrooms are perfect for you!
They look fancy and they will impress your guests for sure.
Another healthy version of something we usually deep-frying. You can make the same cakes as in the photo above in only 6 minutes!
Vegan recipe that full with taste and protein. All you need is extra-firm tofu, soy sauce and a little oil.
Last month I discovered I have been cooking hot dogs the wrong way. The right way, as you can guess, is by using the Air Fryer Lid.
The ultimate side dish! Add roast beef or chicken for a complete and healthy meal.
The best way to make skinless chicken legs. Super easy recipe - all you need is chicken broth, garlic powder and a little oil.
Simple cookies you can make in only 15 minutes total. Great option for Christmas or Halloween - just add decorations on top and get a homemade treat!
For this recipe we are doing the opposite - first we Air Fry the chicken, and then add vegetables and sauce for a complete dish. Feel free to add corn, beans or mushrooms.
If you are into Mexican food. this is the recipe for you! No need for oil at all since we are using the Air Fryer lid for the tor the tortillas.
Want to diversify the classic fries? You can use yams or sweet potatoes instead!
Homemade treat you can have with the morning coffee.
You can add sweet sugar glaze on top but you really don't have to, since this desert is great as is.
So you have some leftover apples from the previous recipe... I think It's a great reason to make fried apples as well 🙂
Looking for something really healthy? Try this. All you need is kale, salt and 2 tablespoon of oil and you have the healthiest snack ever!
A delicious appetizer of the Spanish cuisine.
I made a sweet version with apples, but you can use cheese fillings, bacon fillings, beef fillings, chicken fillings etc.
You already have pickles, so why not air-fry them?
Special snack you have never tasted before! All you need is flour, spices and cooking spray.
Usually we deep-fry the spring rolls, but don't worry, since these air fryer egg-roll taste exactly the same!
For the filling I mixed chicken, cabbage and onion. You can add carrots, mushroom and even replace the chicken with tofu for a vegetarian recipe.
Moist and sweet donuts cooked in a single pot. Should I say more?
You can make big donuts if you'd like, but personally I like the smaller ones 🙂
Did you know you can dehydrate using your Instant Pot?
Let's use this function to make the best homemade Beef Jerky ever!
Classic side dish to make in your Air fryer - baked potatoes! Only salt, pepper and cooking spray and you get a golden skin and a scrumptious taste.
What Instant Pot Air Fryer recipes can you find here?
- Recipes where we are using only the Air fryer Lid, while keeping the Instant Pot unplugged while cooking.
- Recipes where we are using both appliances. First, with the Instant Pot and then using the Air Fryer Lid to finalize it. Most of the time, I broil the dish after cooking ends to make it crispy and tender.
These Air Fryer Lid recipes and tips will take your Instant Pot cooking to the next level — you’ll surprise yourself and your guests with these tantalizing dishes.
Can You Use the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Without the Basket?
Yes, you can. However, there should be free air circulation in the Instant Pot to ensure that the food cooks down to the middle, as well as the top and bottom.
Can I Make These Recipes Using Mealthy Crisplid?
Yes, you can use Mealthy CrispLid to make these recipes.
I thought that I had to get an Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid to match the pressure cooker. Interestingly, the Mealthy CrispLid works perfectly fine with an Instant Pot.
This particular lid is a straightforward gadget to use — you just attach it to the Instant Pot. It has a clear screen reader and a button for you to set time and keep track of your delicious meals.
Can I Make These Recipes Using Instant Pot Duo Crisp?
Yes, you can use the Instant Pot Duo Crisp for these recipes.
It lives up to its name, “duo”, because it works as a combined Instant Pot and Air Fryer Lid. You can saute, roast, broil, bake, and air fry your meals with this device.
The cover and the inner pot combo make a great team. The Instant Pot Duo Crisp is a simple appliance to use. It has a user-friendly control panel and a frying basket to position the food in place, so that heat distribution is even.
Can I Make the Air Fryer Lid Recipes Using a Regular Air Fryer?
Yes, you can use an air fryer if the recipe asks only for the Air Fryer Lid.
33 Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Recipes
- Instant Pot French Fries
- Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Nuggets
- Instant Pot Bacon
- Instant Pot Banana Chips
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- Instant Pot Cornish Hen
- Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Instant Pot Mozzarella Sticks
- Instant Pot Lasagna
- Instant Pot Onion Rings
- Instant Pot Stuffed Mushrooms
- Instant Pot Crab Cakes
- Instant Pot Crispy Tofu
- Instant Pot Hot Dogs
- Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots
- Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters
- Instant Pot Sugar Cookies
- Instant Pot Chili Chicken
- Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Fries
- Instant Pot Apple Fritters
- Instant Pot Fried Apples
- Instant Pot Kale Chips
- Instant Pot Empanadas
- Instant Pot Fried Pickles
- Instant Pot Egg Rolls
- Instant Pot Donuts
- Instant Pot Beef Jerky
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Coconut Shrimp
- Instant Pot Hash Browns
- Choose your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Cook up an easy Instant Pot Air Fryer recipe.