Your perfect Sunday morning breakfast treat!
This Instant Pot Apple Fritter can be made in less than 15 minutes with the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
It is super easy and super tasty and almost oil-free comparing to the old fashioned apple fritters.
- What is Instant Pot Apple Fritter?
- Instant Pot Apple Fritters Recipe Video
- Pro Tip
- Do I have to add glaze on top?
- How to make the glaze?
- How to serve
- Can I make it without the Air Fryer Lid?
- What else can I try with my recipe?
- Can I store my Apple Fritter leftovers?
- How to make Instant Pot Apple Fritters
- Instant Pot Apple Recipes
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Snacks
- Instant Pot Apple Fritters
What is Instant Pot Apple Fritter?
Instant Pot Apple Fritters are the typical treat for breakfast and anytime you want something sweet.
They’re loaded with sweet and tart apples and really fun to eat with a coffee or tea.
It’s a lot like a donut, only better!
Instant Pot Apple Fritters Recipe Video
For best results, be sure to peel your apples and chop them into rather small pieces.
Do I have to add glaze on top?
Since we are making a healthier version, feel free to skip this step. These Instant Pot Apple Fritters are good as is.
If you want, you can add sweet sugar glaze on top before serving.
How to make the glaze?
Make the glaze using 1 cup of sugar and ¼ cup of milk.
How to serve
You can add Instant Pot oatmeal on top, or substitute granola if you desire.
You can also serve it with vanilla ice cream for a complete snack.
Can I make it without the Air Fryer Lid?
Follow the simple steps to make it in your Instant Pot without the Air Fryer Lid.
1. Place a trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2. Place the foil with the apple mixture on the trivet.
3. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
4. When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release for 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
5. Open the lid and serve.
What else can I try with my recipe?
Try this recipe with different types of Apples.
Try this recipe with any other fruit of your choice like pears, peaches, strawberries, blueberries etc.
Use an apple cider glaze
Can I store my Apple Fritter leftovers?
I doubt that you'll have any leftovers 😉
Anyway they are better to eat right away.
How to make Instant Pot Apple Fritters
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, ground cardamom, and mix.
Take ANOTHER bowl, add eggs, milk, vanilla, and whisk.
Now add chopped apples to the syrup.
Whisk the syrup well so apples are covered properly in the syrup.
Take your Instant Pot, place a steamer in it.
Take a foil sheet and transfer the syrup-dipped apples into it.
Place the foil sheet in the steamer.
Pour some oil on the apples.
Set the pot to Air Fry at 380 °F for 8 minutes.
Dish out and Enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Apple Recipes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Snacks
Instant Pot Apple Fritters
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 apples peeled & 1-inch chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Add all-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, ground cardamom to a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, add eggs, milk, vanilla, and whisk together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and whisk well.
- Add apples and mix well.
- Add apples to the whisked mixture and mix well.
- Pour the apple mix into a foil sheet and pour some oil on top.
- Place the air fryer basket Inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the foil sheet in the air fryer basket and cover the Instant Pot with the air fryer lid.
- Air fry at 380 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂