Bored of the same old Kale casserole? Or are you struggling to make your children eat healthily?
Try this Instant Pot Kale Chips recipe for crispy, bright green kale chips that can be served as a great side to your party snacks.
Add more of the greens to your diet in an amazing new and fun way 🙂
We are using the Air Fryer Lid so it's basically an Air Fryer Kale Chips recipe
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Sure! Just follow these instructions:
- Add the ingredients to the pot.
- Cover the pot and set it to High pressure for 3 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Season it and serve.
For more info and step-by-step images check out this Instant Pot Kale recipe.
Do I have to wash the kale?
Yes, do not forget to rinse the kale before using and dry the water.
How to serve
This Instant Pot Kale Chips recipe is absolute magic!
A vegan side dish that serves well with absolutely anything you can think of.
For an idea, try it with:
What can I use to season the chips with?
Use any sort of toppings that you desire.
- Try with different spices such as red pepper flakes, salt, or simple black pepper.
- You can add grated and melted cheese.
- Crispy bacon chunks
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add kale, oil, salt, garlic powder, and mix.
Take your instant pot, pour water, and place a fryer basket in it.
Transfer the soaked kale into the basket.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and air fry at 300F for 5 minutes.
Dish out and serve.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Kale Chips
- 1 cup kale
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Take a bowl, add kale, oil, salt, garlic powder, and mix.
- Take your instant pot, pour water, and place a fryer basket in it.
- Transfer the soaked kale into the basket.
- Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and air fry at 300F for 5 minutes.
- Dish out and serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂