Do you want to know the fastest and easiest way to make crab cakes? You have come to the right place :]
Tasty Instant Pot Crab Cakes are stacked with crab meat, flour, paprika, and bell peppers to make a definitive new and succulent crab cake you've had at any point ever.
Just simply add all of the ingredients in a bowl, structure the patties, and air-fry them using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
Don't have an Air Fryer Lid yes? Don't worry! We have special solution for you bellow.
Table of Contents
- Instant Pot Crab Cakes Recipe Video
- How to make Instant Pot Crab Cakes without Air Fryer Lid
- What are Crab Cakes?
- DOs & DON'Ts:
- Why should I use Instant Pot for this recipe?
- How to Serve?
- Can I prepare these ahead of time?
- How to make Instant Pot Crab Cakes?
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Appetizers
- Instant Pot Crab Cakes
Instant Pot Crab Cakes Recipe Video
How to make Instant Pot Crab Cakes without Air Fryer Lid
- Make the mixture and create small balls.
- Press "saute" and add olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- When the oil is hot, add the crab cakes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Flip the cakes and saute for 3 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
What are Crab Cakes?
These Instant Pot Crab Cakes are loaded up with peppers and onions to get the right blend of flavors.
DOs & DON'Ts:
- Be very gentle while making the cakes balls, they're very fragile don't let them break.
- Absolutely no oil is needed in this recipe.
Why should I use Instant Pot for this recipe?
The Instant Pot is an extraordinary cooking device for steaming seafood since it keeps the dampness and flavor in it.
With this technique, you can steam crab cakes for 2-4 minutes utilizing your Instant Pot.
You can even cook them directly from frozen!
How to Serve?
Serve these toothsome crab cakes with different dips & sauces.
Enjoy as a side dish or snacks for your supper.
Can I prepare these ahead of time?
Of course, you can utilize this recipe to prepare the meal early.
Simply transfer the cakes all around the fryer when you want to cook.
Permit an additional 1-2 minutes if you cook after taking it out of the fridge.
How to make Instant Pot Crab Cakes?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl and dump in all the ingredients!
It's so simple ain't it?
Mix it all well.
Create small cakes from the mixture.
Place the Air Fryer Basket inside the Instant Pot.
Spray wit h cooking oil and place the crab cakes you just made.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and set it to Air Fry at 375 °F for 6 minutes.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Appetizers
Instant Pot Crab Cakes
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 chilies chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup crab chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- In a bowl, mix chopped crabs, chili, bell pepper, green onion, flour, salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and an egg.
- Create small balls from the mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Spray cooking spray in the basket and place the balls you make inside.
- Cover the pot with an Air fryer lid and Set the pot to Air Fry at 375 °F for 6 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve with sauce and dips 🙂