In my opinion, the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid is the best way to make bacon.
It's quick, easy and I don't have to use my stovetop. Only 10 minutes!
This Instant Pot Bacon is perfectly crispy and will upgrade your breakfast for sure.
- DO I have to cut the bacon in half?
- How long should I cook the bacon?
- Instant Pot Bacon Recipe Video
- What can I use instead of the Air Fryer Lid?
- Can I make bacon without Air Fryer at all?
- What else can I add?
- How to keep Bacon from smoking the Air Fryer Lid?
- Which kind of Bacon should I use?
- How to serve?
- How to make Instant Pot Bacon
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
- Recipes With Bacon
- Instant Pot Bacon
DO I have to cut the bacon in half?
No. It's just that in my opinion it's tastier that way.
How long should I cook the bacon?
I like my bacon less crispy and cooked. So I like to go with 5 minutes. Feel free to play with the cooking time 🙂
The time to cook bacon will also depend on 3 things:
Bacon strip size
Instant Pot Bacon Recipe Video
What can I use instead of the Air Fryer Lid?
You can use Instant pot Duo crisp, Mealthy CrispLid, Ninja Foodi or any other similar appliance you have.
Can I make bacon without Air Fryer at all?
Of course, just follow these 3 simple steps.
- Cut bacon in half.
- Press saute and saute for 2 minutes per side or as much as you like.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
What else can I add?
You can even add a little flavor by adding a dash of black pepper during the cooking process.
How to keep Bacon from smoking the Air Fryer Lid?
Your Instant Pot may smoke when cooking bacon.
To prevent that, you can add a ½ cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot before cooking in order to cut the smoke.
Which kind of Bacon should I use?
Look for bacon that has a mix of both fat and meat — not too fatty, and not too lean.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Bacon can be served alone as a snack or a side dish for a perfect breakfast.
Some options to serve with bacon:
How to make Instant Pot Bacon
Take your bacon strips.
Set the Air Fryer basket in the Instant Pot and add bacon strips to it.
Cover the pot with Air Fryer Lid and set it to High Pressure at 395 °F for 5 minutes.
Dish out & serve as you want 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
Recipes With Bacon
Instant Pot Bacon
- 6 bacon strips
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Place the air fryer basket into the Instant Pot
- Add bacon strips into the fryer basket and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
- Air fry at 395 °F for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂