This baked potato has a crisp, golden skin, and is light and fluffy on the inside. This is great as an appetizer or as a side dish!
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed
- 1 cup water
- Place a trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Poke the potatoes with fork all over the surfaceseveral times.
- Transfer potatoes on the trivet and secure the lid.
- Cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 14 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Gently remove the potatoes with tongs and serve with your favorite topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.