Looking for kid-friendly side dish? You have come to the right place :]
After using the air fryer, they potatoes get a crisp and golden skin, and a scrumptious taste!
Can I make this recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
You can make potatoes in the Instant Pot even without the Air Fryer Lid, but they won’t be as crisp as baked potatoes.
If you want to do so, just use this Instant Pot boiled potatoes recipe.
Can I make this recipe in the oven?
Yes. Same instructions. 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 200 degrees Celsius) for 40 minutes.
- 4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed and dry
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Spray with cooking spray and rub with salt and pepper.
- Place inside the air fryer basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Lid on top and cook at 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Check the potatoes after 20 minutes and rotate if needed.
- Open the lid and enjoy!