Looking for a kid-friendly side dish? You have come to the right place :]
After using the air fryer, the potatoes get crisp and golden skin and a scrumptious taste!
- Can I make this recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
- Can I make this recipe in the oven?
- Recipe Video
- Can I add any toppings?
- Do I save time while making baked potatoes in Instant Pot?
- What kind of potatoes should I take?
- How much time do potatoes take to be baked?
- How to cook Instant Pot Baked Potatoes?
- Easy Potato recipes
- Easy Air Fryer Lid recipes
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Can I make this recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
You can make potatoes in the Instant Pot even without the Air Fryer Lid, but they won't be as crisp as baked potatoes.
If you want to do so, just use this Instant Pot boiled potatoes recipe.
Can I make this recipe in the oven?
Yes. Same instructions. 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 200 degrees Celsius) for 40 minutes.
Can I add any toppings?
Your Instant Pot baked potatoes are just like an unfilled canvas. You can have tens of ideas to paint it with. One of the advantages of Instant pot, I can prepare the toppings and bake potatoes simultaneously.
Do I save time while making baked potatoes in Instant Pot?
To be honest, baked potatoes are a quick dish either in the oven or an instant pot. But I don't have to spend time in front of the stove especially in the summers, duh!
What kind of potatoes should I take?
I would suggest you go for Russet potatoes as they are large and dark brown skin to give your dish an appetizing look.
How much time do potatoes take to be baked?
For small russet potatoes which are around 6 to 8 ounces, it takes 12 minutes at high pressure to be baked.
For medium russet potatoes which are around 8 to 10 ounces, it takes 15 minutes at high pressure to be baked.
For large russet potatoes which are around 10 to 12 ounces, it takes 18 minutes at high pressure to be baked.
How to cook Instant Pot Baked Potatoes?
First of all, gather the ingredients.
Take the potatoes and place them in a bowl.
Spray on the potatoes with oil and then rub with salt and pepper.
Put the potatoes in the air fryer and cook for 400F for 40 minutes.
Check the potatoes after 20 minutes and rotate if needed.
Do a quick pressure release.
At the point when the potatoes are done, make a lengthwise cut in the top with a sharp knife.
Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Easy Potato recipes
Easy Air Fryer Lid recipes
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- 4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed and dry
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Spray with cooking spray and rub with salt and pepper.
- Place inside the air fryer basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Lid on top and cook at 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Check the potatoes after 20 minutes and rotate if needed.
- Open the lid and enjoy!
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂