Yes, you can make French toast using your Instant Pot and get a wonderful breakfast!
Just a few ingredients and your Instant Pot Air Fryer and you get a delicious dessert the whole family gonna like.
The flavor is rich and compelling — this will be universally adored!
This Instant Pot French toast casserole is a great way to make french toast for a big crowd.
- What bread to use for Instant Pot French Toasts?
- Instant Pot French Toast Recipe Video
- Can I pre-cook Instant Pot French Toasts?
- What to serve with this Instant Pot French Toasts?
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- Can I use a Springform Pan to make Instant Pot French Toast?
- What if my Toasts come out to be Soggy?
- Can I reheat leftovers?
- How to make Instant Pot French Toast Recipe?
- Instant Pot Dessert recipes
What bread to use for Instant Pot French Toasts?
French toast is soaked in eggs and milk so having sturdy, durable bread is important.
Having little while old bread additionally assists with durability.
My personal choice is French bread easily available at most supermarkets.
Some other incredible options you can make at home:
Instant Pot French Toast Recipe Video
Can I pre-cook Instant Pot French Toasts?
You can absolutely prepare this Instant Pot French Toasts casserole recipe but don’t cook.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
What to serve with this Instant Pot French Toasts?
There’s a variety of things to go by Instant Pot French Toast or you can try:
What else can I add to my recipe?
Well, just to try something different you can have a variety of toppings.
Can I use a Springform Pan to make Instant Pot French Toast?
Yes, you can use a Springform pan.
Although, you need enough airflow around your pan, so don’t use too large of a pan.
Also, wrap the bottom of the pan in foil as this will keep any liquid from leaking in or out.
What if my Toasts come out to be Soggy?
Your Instant Pot French Toast will be soggy if you don’t have enough bread in your pan.
There is a fine balance on the bread to egg mixture combination.
It’s important to have enough bread in your pan so that the egg mixture can balance the recipe.
Can I reheat leftovers?
Of course, Instant Pot Baked French Toast can be reheated in the Microwave.
How to make Instant Pot French Toast Recipe?
Gather the ingredients to make delicious Instant Pot French Toast.
Take a jar and add milk, cinnamon, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and sugar into it.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Take ANOTHER bowl, and spread butter all over it.
Add pieces of French Bread into it.
Add the prepared mixture and some Walnuts(optional)
Cover the bowl with Aluminum foil and place in the Instant Pot.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer lid.
Set the Pot to Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
Now, add some Mozzarella cheese onto the french toasts.
Cover the pot with the Air Fryer lid.
Set the Pot to Bake at 400 F for 30 more minutes.
Dish out, add heavy cream & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Dessert recipes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cup French bread small pieces
- walnuts optional
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- In a bowl mix together milk, sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon, brown sugar, and eggs.
- Take another bowl and spread it with butter.
- Add French bread pieces to the bowl with butter.
- Pour the mixture from the first bowl on top.
- Add walnuts and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with Aluminum foil and place inside the Instant Pot.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and bake at 400 F° for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid, take out the aluminum foil and add Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover the bowl with foil and close the lid.
- Bake at 400 F° for 30 more minutes.
- Open the lid and take out the bowl.
- Add heavy cream and serve 🙂