Please welcome the ultimate snack: Instant Pot Mozzarella Sticks!
They are soo easy to make and they are the ideal treat for hang out with friends or when guests are coming over.
One of the best party foods you can make with the Air Fryer lid.
Make it yourself in less 15 minutes total using cheap ingredients you already have.
Can I make this without the Air Fryer Lid?
Yes of course! Just follow the simple steps.
- Coat the mozzarella sticks with spices, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Add oil to the Instant Pot and press "saute"
- Saute for a few minutes on each side until golden just before the cheese starts to leak.
- Remove excess oil and serve.
Can I use any other type of Cheese?
Of course, you can play around with different kinds of cheese.
As for me, I have chosen Mozzarella because it is easy to cook with it and we all love it.
There are limitless options for you to try with this recipe!
Don't forget to let us know about it in the comments.
How to serve?
You can serve these Instant Pot Mozzarella Sticks with literally anything!
Try with sauces like:
Or with dips of your choice:
Can I store it?
Yes you can, but I would recommend you to enjoy it while it's fresh.
Just like french fries, eating fresh sticks is better and tastier.
Refrigerate what's left off in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Now what you have to do is to divide the recipe into 4 steps.
Take a bowl, add flour, black pepper, salt, and mix.
Coat the mozzarella cheese sticks with the mixture.
2) Take ANOTHER bowl, add an egg, and whisk it.
Now coat the mozzarella cheese sticks with the egg.
3) Take ANOTHER bowl, add bread crumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and mix.
Lastly, coat the mozzarella cheese sticks with the bread crumbs
Do a double coat of bread crumbs for a better result.
Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot, spray with cooking spray and place the sticks in one layer.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and air fry at 400 °F for 6 minutes.
Dish out & serve with dips and sauces of your own choice. 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Snack Recipes
Instant Pot Mozzarella Sticks
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Bowl #1 - Mix flour, black pepper and salt.
- Bowl #2 - Whisk egg.
- Bowl #3 - Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cover the cheese sticks with the flour mixture.
- Cover the cheese sticks with the egg.
- Cover the cheese sticks with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the mozzarella sticks inside the basket in one layer.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for 6 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve with dips & sauces 🙂