Toothsome Instant Pot Lasagna is heavenly rich lasagna you can make easily in your Instant Pot!
Made with layers of hearty meat sauce, creamy ricotta filling, gooey cheese, and tender lasagna pasta sheets.
Instant Pot Lasagna comes together fast, while still delivering the classic flavors of the classic recipe.
Your family will cheer for this lip-smacking good easy dinner!
- What is so special about this Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe?
- Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe Video
- Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
- Can I re-heat Instant Pot Lasagna?
- What can I add instead of ground beef?
- What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
- What can I add for toppings?
- What to serve it with?
- How to make this Instant Pot Lasagna
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
- Instant Pot Pasta recipes
What is so special about this Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe?
- It takes less time than in the oven. Only 10 minutes vs an hour!
- No pot of boiling water to deal with.
- The Lasagna comes out more saucy and creamy.
- The flavors seem more pronounced.
Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe Video
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
For this recipe, we are using Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
If you don’t have one, I would recommend you go with one of the other great recipes on the blog for now.
Can I re-heat Instant Pot Lasagna?
Of course, make in a bulk and freeze some for some other time.
It will keep in the cooler for a couple of days and it makes extraordinary extras to prepare in your lunch the following day.
Can I make it vegetarian?
If you don’t wanna use meat, check out this Instant Pot vegetarian lasagna.
What can I add instead of ground beef?
Well, if you want to try something else you can go with Canned chicken or Salmon.
What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
Well, you can opt for your favorite one.
Otherwise, try using cheddar or parmesan cheese.
What can I add for toppings?
You can add crushed potato chips on the top just to have some toppings.
What to serve it with?
This recipe is a one-pot meal so it’s great as is. If you wanna add some color you can serve this Instant Pot lasagna with a fresh Greek Salad .
How to make this Instant Pot Lasagna
Gather the ingredients.
Take a bowl and add Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, an egg, and all the spices.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Take your instant pott and Saute it for 5 minutes.
Add oil, chopped onions, and garlic.
Add ground beef to the pot and mix well.
Stir and add Italian seasoning and salt to it.
Now, take ANOTHER bowl and spread the marinara sauce all over it.
Add the creamy mixture to the top of the sauce.
Add cooked ground beef on the top.
Add Lasagna on the top and repeat the steps one more time to have layers of delicious creamy Lasagna.
Add some shredded Mozzarella cheese on the top at last and put the bowl in the pot.
Set the pot to BAKE at 375 F for 5 minutes and cover the pot with an AIR FRYER LID.
Voila! Your Instant Pot Lasagna is ready!
Dish out & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
Instant Pot Pasta recipes
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning divided
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lb grounded beef
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and mix well.
- Press saute, add chopped onion and minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add grounded beef, 1 tsp Italian seasoning and salt and mix well.
- Take another bowl (Oven-safe glass) and spread the marinara sauce on the bottom.
- Add the cheese mixture from the first bowl on top.
- Add the cooked beef on top of the cheese.
- Add Lasagna on top.
- Repeat steps 4-6 (Marinara, cheese, beef) to create another layer.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the bowl inside the Instant Pot and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
- Set the pot to BAKE at 375 F° for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂