Huge hunger, but little time to cook? No problem! Prepare this pressure cooker recipe for Beef and Broccoli . In less than thirty minutes, the plates are ready!
This main dish is rich in Asian flavors and will make you feel like you are in a fancy restaurant.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast sliced into thin strips
- 1 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound broccoli florets into florets
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Put canola oil in the cooking pot and select Saute. When the oil is ready, brown the meat in batches.
- Stir in the beef broth, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the cook time for 10 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to the sealing position.
- When the cooking time ends, do quick pressure release. Set the valve to the venting position and when the valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Add the broccoli, stir a bit and cook at high pressure for 2 more minutes.
- When the cooking time ends, do quick pressure release. Add the cornstarch and water mixture and stir until smooth.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!