Conscious about your diet still craving fried snacks?
Give a try to this healthy, yummy, and not-so-time-taking Instant Pot Spring Rolls Recipe.
This chicken and veggie combination would be the best choice for your brunch and munch!
Instant Pot Egg Rolls would serve as a healthy meal for your kid's lunch box too.
For this recipe we are making the egg rolls from scratch. If you are in a hurry, you can use frozen ones. Check out this Air Fryer Frozen Lumpia for more instructions.
Table of Contents
Why the recipe is sooo good?
The combination of chicken and veggies with less spice wrapped up in a crisp would satisfy your cravings and would become a favorite snack of your kids too.
An instant pot recipe containing very simple ingredients and steps for your ease.
How to make a gluten-free egg roll?
For a gluten-free recipe, try the Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe.
Can I store ?
Yes of course! You can freeze the Instant Pot Egg Rolls for 3-4 weeks in a freezer-friendly container.
The taste would be the same as it does not contain any ingredient which would spoil the taste after weeks.
How to serve?
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce for a delicious appetizer.
For side dish ideas, check out What to Serve With Egg Rolls.
How to make
Pour 3 tablespoon of sesame oil into the instant pot, cover the lid and press sauté.
Now add 1 lb of ground chicken to the instant pot. Then add shredded ginger to it.
Add chopped garlic to it.
Add chopped onion to it.
Add chopped green cabbage to it and give it a quick mix.
Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to it.
Add 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar to it.
Take out the mixture in a bowl.
Now take a separate bowl. Add an egg and whisk it properly.
Now take an egg wrapper, put your liked quantity of mixture on it.
Wrap it up. Brush the whisk eggs at the corner and tie them properly.
Repeat the process. This will make 7-8 rolls.
Now set the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot and add 3-4 egg rolls to it.
Cover the lid. Let it cook for 16 minutes at 390F.
Dish them out and serve them with any kind of sauce you love!
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Egg Rolls
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 3 ½ cup green cabbage chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger shredded
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 egg
- egg roll wrappers
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- Press "saute" and add sesame oil.
- Add chicken, ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add cabbage, soy sauce rice vinegar and saute for 1 more minute.
- Take out the chicken mixture, keep aside and clean the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- Now take an egg roll wrapper and fill it with the chicken mixture.
- Wrap it up and brush the side with the whisked egg.
- Repeat the process so you get 7-8 egg rolls.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot, spray with cooking spray and put rolls inside.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and Air Fry at 390 °F for 16 minutes .
- Dish them out, serve them with your favorite sauce and enjoy!