Looking for a tasty recipe of Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters? You have come to the right place :]
A best recipe that will be great for chicken lovers. The Instant pot cooking makes chicken leg quarters really moist and tender.
If you like this recipe, try these delicious Instant Pot chicken drumsticks.
Btw, the most popular chicken recipe on Corrie Cooks, is the Instant Pot orange chicken.
How to broil the chicken leg quarters
It’s not mandatory, but I really recommend you to broil the chicken after cooking in the pressure cooker.
You can also keep it simple and just place the chicken under the broiler.
That way you will get tender crispy chicken that all your guests are gonna like!
Can I use chicken thighs?
Yes you can. That way you will get Instant Pot chicken thighs, which is an amazing option for diversifying this recipe.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless chicken leg quarters
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the broth.
- Season the chicken leg quarters with the garlic powder, salt and black pepper evenly.
- Place the chicken leg quarters on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and with tongs and transfer the chicken leg quarters in a single layer to a baking sheet (or to the Air fryer lid).
- Coat the chicken leg quarters with oil evenly and broil in the oven (or in the air fryer lid) for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy!