Looking for a tasty recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters? You have come to the right place!
The recipe will be great for chicken lovers. The Instant pot cooking makes chicken leg quarters really moist and tender so even your picky eaters children would fall in love :]
How to broil the chicken leg quarters
It’s not mandatory, but I really recommend you to broil the chicken after cooking in the pressure cooker.
You can also keep it simple and just place the chicken under the broiler.
That way you will get tender crispy chicken that all your guests are gonna like!
Can I use chicken thighs?
Yes, you can use chicken thighs for this recipe. That way you will get Instant Pot chicken thighs, which is an amazing option for diversifying this recipe.
What to serve with chicken thighs?
You can serve chicken thighs with roasted veggies, boiled potatoes, cooked rice, or drizzle them with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy alone .
If you like this recipe, try these delicious Instant Pot chicken drumsticks.
This Instant Pot lemon chicken is another great option.
The most popular chicken recipe on Corrie Cooks is the Instant Pot orange chicken.
How to make chicken quarters
Gather your ingredients:
Insert a trivet into your Instant Pot. Pour in the chicken stock.
Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place the chicken leg quarters on the trivet.
Lock the lid into place.
Select High Pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
Once the cooking cycle is done, do a quick pressure release.
Transfer the chicken leg quarters on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Set under a preheated broiler or place inside the Air Fryer Lid and broil for 5 minutes per side.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless chicken leg quarters
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the broth.
- Season the chicken leg quarters with garlic powder, and salt and black.
- Place the chicken leg quarters on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid, take out the chicken leg quarters and coat with olive oil.
- Place in a single layer and broil for 5 minutes on each side.For this step you can use the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid, Mealthy Crisplid, Ninja Foodi or the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!