A best recipe that will be great for chicken lovers. The Instant pot cooking makes chicken leg quarters really moist and tender.
Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless chicken leg quarters
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the broth.
- Season the chicken leg quarters with the garlic powder, salt and black pepper evenly.
- Place the chicken leg quarters on top of the trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to broiler. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and with tongs, transfer the chicken leg quarters onto the prepared baking sheetin a single layer.
- Coat the chicken leg quarters with oil evenly and broil for about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks