Murmuring in your stomach? Want to have some sour and spicy? Here is the easiest and quickest Instant Pot Fried Pickles recipe.
Try this all-day eating delicious snack you can serve as an appetizer or as a side dish.
Why This Recipe Works
This recipe kicks out your hunger and its spicy feature makes you eat Fried Pickles non-stop!
The Instant Pot allows these snacks to be prepared in just a few minutes to serve your hunger.
Don't be so patient because with this recipe you will be served just in less than 10 minutes.
This is the easiest and quick recipe for your mid-night cravings or Netflix binging.
All you need is:
- Pickles- Main Ingredient of the recipe, you can use any kind of pickle. Use as per the recipe to make it more delicious.
- All-purpose flour- best you can use, do not go for any substitute, use All-purpose flour as per the Fried Pickles recipe to enjoy the great taste.
- Hot Sauce- Add as per the recipe, Add Any hot sauce you like, but Tobasco will be good.
- Salt- Adding according to the recipe would be better but if you like more or less add as per your taste.
Adding spices or flavors is the most important step to spice up the taste of your meal. By adding them according to the Instant Pot Fried Pickles recipe you will serve your hunger with extraordinary great taste.
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl and add half a cup of All-purpose flour.
Add 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Add 1 and a half teaspoons of Garlic powder.
Add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
Add ¼ teaspoon of Black pepper.
Now, add 1 tablespoon of Hot Sauce.
Add ½ cup of water and stir the ingredients.
Cover the diced pickles with the mixture.
Put air fryer basket in the Instant Pot.
Add pickles into the pot.
Cover the lid and Air fry at 390F for 4 minutes.
Open the lid.
Serve your tummy with this yummy snack.
How to Serve
You can serve Instant Pot Fried Pickle with different ranches to dip in while eating, I would recommend sriracha sauce, it will make it more delicious.
Or you can serve it with Garlic ranch, BBQ ranch Or you can have it as it is!
Can I store it for later?
If you want to store Instant Pot Fried Pickle, Use an air-tight container or a jar.
But once you start eating, your craving won't let you stop and store for later.
How to reheat?
You can microwave it or deep fry Instant Pot Fried Pickle for less than a minute to enjoy again its taste with crispness.
Microwaving is the best option for reheating to remain the Instant Pot Fried Pickle less oily.
More Instant Pot Snacks Recipes
Instant Pot Fried Pickles
- 16 oz pickles sliced
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ½ cup water
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- In a bowl, mix flour, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover pickles with the mixture.
- Put the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot.
- Spray with cooking spray on the bottom and place the pickles inside the air fryer basket.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and AIR FRYER at 390 °F for 4 minutes
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂
- For making the outer of Instant Pot Fried Pickle crisper try using cornstarch before putting them into the air fryer.
- Using Instant Pot allows this recipe to become less oily and less oil means good health avoid deep-frying and try this Instant Pot Recipe now.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂