If you haven't made this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip yet, you're missing out. This is the perfect recipe to serve on game day, as an appetizer, or to have a quick and easy snack.
Perfect dip in only 15 minutes!
The creaminess and flavor of this easy dip recipe will have you loving every bite. But don't forget - no double dipping. It's the rule!
I think that one of the best parts of this recipe is that it uses fresh spinach! This is the perfect way to load up your belly with nutrients without feeling like you're missing out on anything good.
Table of Contents
Why you'll love this recipe
To be honest, there isn't really anything that you won't like about this recipe. It's my go-to when I need fast and delicious.
- It's a great starter or appetizer any time of the year
- You can easily create this in a short amount of time
- It's perfect for tailgating or to have as a snack before dinner
Garlic cloves - Minced garlic or garlic powder is fine, also.
Artichoke hearts - Trim them if needed. Feel free to use canned artichokes - water-packed or oil-packed.
Sour cream - You can also use Greek yogurt.
Mayonnaise - This adds creaminess to the texture.
Cream cheese - Make sure that there aren't any lumps once you mix in the cream cheese.
Parmesan cheese - The perfect cheese to add a salty flavor.
Spinach - Fresh spinach works best for this recipe but feel free to use frozen spinach.
How to make Instant Pot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Once you gather your ingredients, you're good to get started! You'll literally just be minutes away from this creamy, delicious dip.
Step One: Mix the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, and black pepper in a bowl.
Step Two: Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to a bowl and mix.
Step Three: Pour the mixture into a small casserole dish. Smooth it out into an even layer using a spatula or the back of a spoon.
Step Four: Put the air fryer basket into the Instant Pot and then add the casserole dish directly onto the basket.
Step Five: Close with the Air Fryer Lid.
Step Six: Air fry at 395 °F for 10 minutes.
Step Seven: Once the time has passed, take off the lid.
Serve and enjoy!
Use frozen spinach - If you don't have fresh spinach, you can use frozen spinach. Just be sure to thaw it completely and squeeze out as much water as you possibly can. If there is too much water, you will have a dip that is soggy and runny.
How to make without the Air Fryer Lid
If you don't have an air fryer lid, you can still make this using the Instant Pot. To make this artichoke dip in the Instant Pot directly:
1. Add ½ cup of broth to the Instant Pot.
2. Add the spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt, and artichokes, and stir with a wooden spoon.
3. Put on the Instant Pot lid and cook for 7 minutes on high pressure.
4. Once the time has passed, do a quick release.
5. Add the cheese and then stir for 2 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy 🙂
- If you don't have stock or broth, you can add bone broth to the recipe and use that as well. Bone broth also adds extra health benefits, too.
How to serve
There are so many things that can be served with this yummy spinach dip! You can eat with toasted bread, chopped veggies, and tortilla chips.
Looking for more ideas? Check out What To Serve With Spinach Artichoke Dip.
Any leftovers need to be kept in the fridge in an airtight container. For the best flavor, eat within 2-3 days. You may need to stir it together once you're ready to eat.
Yes, you can add this dip to the freezer. Just store it in a freezer-safe container that is airtight, and it should stay fine for up to 1 month.
If the cooked dip is watery and you used frozen spinach, that goes to show that you didn't get all the water out of the thawed spinach before cooking it.
The dip will also thicken some as it cools, so you may want to give it a few minutes to thicken up.
Instant Pot Spinach recipes
Here are some other super yummy recipes using spinach that you'll want to make as well!
Instant Pot Dip Recipes
Why make just one dip when you can easily make more? Check out the rest of these easy dip recipes!
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment below. Thanks!
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 14 oz artichoke hearts chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 oz spinach
- Mix the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to a bowl and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a small casserole dish. Smooth it out into an even layer using a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Put the air fryer basket into the Instant Pot and then add the casserole dish directly onto the basket.
- Close with the Air Fryer Lid.
- Air fry at 395 °F for 10 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, take off the lid. Serve and enjoy 🙂
- You can make it without the Air Fryer Lid as well. Check exact instructions in the post.
- If you don't have stock or broth, you can add bone broth.
- If you don't have fresh spinach, you can use frozen spinach. Just be sure to thaw it completely and squeeze out as much water as you possibly can.
- If needed, feel free to air fry for a few more minutes.