If you are into Mexican food, you really have to try this delicious recipe.
These Beef Enchiladas are easy to make and you can have them in less than 15 minutes using your Instant Pot Air Fryer.
Try this Mexican Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas recipe to make your weekends flavorful and fun-filled.
No need to deep fry the tortillas since we are using the Air Fryer Lid instead.
Enjoy the meal without any guilts 🙂
Can I make the beef in the Instant Pot?
Sure. For this recipe we are using cooked beef. If you need to make it, just press "saute" and saute the beef for a few minutes until brown.
How to freeze?
Roll up the Enchiladas, keep them in an airtight container.
Freeze them for up to 4 months.
Thaw overnight before you serve.
You can try the Enchiladas with:
What kind of tortillas to use?
The best option is to use flour tortillas as they hold the enchiladas way better than any.
The flour tortillas save your Enchiladas from getting soggy.
Can I use chicken instead?
If you are into chicken, try this Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas recipe.
How to make Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Pour a cup of water into the Instant Pot, add chilies to the water and cover it.
Set the pot to high pressure for 3 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Add cooked chilies, salt, pepper, garlic, tomato, onion, chicken broth in the blender and blend.
In a bowl mix shredded beef, salt and pepper.
Make the tortillas!
Spread the blended mixture inside, add shredded beef and close.
Place the air fryer basket in the pot and transfer the Enchiladas.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
Air fryer at 390 °F for 3 minutes.
Dish out and serve.
Instant Pot Mexican Recipes
Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cups water
- 2 Chile de Arbol
- 2 Guajillo chili
- 2 Ancho chili
- ¼ onion
- 2 teaspoon pepper divided
- 2 teaspoon salt divided
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded beef cooked
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Add Chile de Arbol, Guajillo chili and Ancho chili and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Add cooked chilies, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, garlic, tomato, onion, chicken broth into a blender and blend.
- In a bowl mix shredded beef, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and cumin.
- Fill each tortilla with chili mixture and the shredded beef mixture and roll up.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot.
- Place the tortillas inside the air fryer basket and add cheese on top.
- Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and Air fryer at 390 °F for 3 minutes.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂