Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings is an incredible weeknight supper to prepare for your loved ones.
Crisp skin, softens in your mouth and you can have them in only 18 minutes using your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
Just like most of the Instant Pot air fryer lid recipes, this one is almost oil free (only 1 tbsp!) and much more healthier than the deep-fried version.
- Can I use frozen chicken?
- Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe Video
- How many chicken wings can I make at once?
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- How to serve?
- How to reheat chicken wings?
- Can I make this without Air Fryer Lid?
- How to make Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes
- Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
Can I use frozen chicken?
Yes you can. In this case add 2 minutes to the Air Fryer time (10 minutes + 10 minutes).
Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe Video
How many chicken wings can I make at once?
As much as you can place in one layer.
Depending on the wings size and your basket size.
For me it was 10 wings.
What else can I add to my recipe?
You can add any spices of your preference. Try adding:
How to serve?
As is as a delicious appetizer. Or...
Serve with Ranch, Blue Cheese, Celery, and potatoes and Carrots.
Serve with Coleslaw or Mac and Cheese.
How to reheat chicken wings?
You can heat them up in the microwave or using the oven.
Can I make this without Air Fryer Lid?
Of course, just follow the simple recipe:
1. Place the wings in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2. Add some water.
3. Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
4. Do a quick release
5. Serve and enjoy.
You can also check this Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Wings recipe (No need for air fryer lid).
How to make Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
Gather the necessary ingredients to make your Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings.
Take a bowl and add your chicken wings into it.
Season the wings with spices as mentioned in the recipe card or of your preference.
Mix them well and let them sit for a while.
Take your Instant Pot and set a steamer in it.
Transfer the Chicken Wings into the steamer and cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air Fry at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
Uncover the pot and turn the wings around.
Now Air Fry at 400 °F for ANOTHER 10 minutes.
Dish out and serve 🙂
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes
Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowl, mix chicken wings with paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and mix together.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket In the Instant Pot.
- Place the chicken wings in one layer on the basket and close the lid.
- Air fry at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and flip the chicken wings.
- Air fry at 400 °F for another 10 minutes.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂