Today we are making a delicious main dish using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
This chili chicken ensures to be another top choice in your dinner prep revolution.
In addition to the fact that this recipe is super easy to prepare, it is great for dinner prep as it very well may be stored easily.
I really like this Instant Pot chili chicken recipe since the chicken comes out totally tender and juicy, without fail.
And the best part? it takes only 15 minutes :]
Can I make it without the Air Fryer Lid?
Sure. To make this air fryer recipe without using the Air Fryer Lid, just follow these simple steps:
- Marinate the chicken.
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Place the chicken inside the Instant Pot
- Saute on each side until brown.
- Add the vegetables and follow the regular recipe.
What else can I add?
This is a very versatile recipe. Feel free to diversify and add more ingredients. Some examples:
Can I use chicken thighs?
Yes you can!
Can I use frozen chicken?
Yes, just make sure that chicken pieces are all separated and then increase the AIR FRY time by a few more minutes.
How to serve?
Serve this toothsome chili chicken over nicely cooked Rice and with the loaf.
Can I store it?
Instant Pot air fryer chili chicken stores and freezer well.
Keep it in a freezer-friendly airtight container for up to 3 days to enjoy it again with the same amazing taste.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl and dump everything in it.
Let the chicken marinate for some time.
Place a fryer basket in the pot, transfer the marinated chicken into it.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and air fry at 400F for 8 minutes.
Saute the pot for 5 minutes, add oil, onions, and veggies.
Mix in the cooked chicken.
Yumm! looks tempting 🙂
Dish out & serve hot to enjoy to its fullest.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Chili Chicken
For the chicken
- 1 chicken breast 1inch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon flour
- cooking spray for the basket
For the vegetables
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 ginger chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ onion
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a bowl mix chicken, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, pepper, vinegar, water and flour.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Por and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken cubes inside the basket.
- Cover the pot with the air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid, take out the chicken and keep aside.
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, green chili and bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chili garlic paste, ⅓ cup water, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and sugar and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, saute for 2 more minutes and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂