Making Instant Pot sweet potato fries has never been easier! Just use this recipe and get a delicious and healthy side dish!
These yam fries recipe is one of the best Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes and you can make it in less than 20 minutes.
It's a great choice when you wanna try something other than the pressure cooker french fries.
Table of Contents
Can I use red potatoes?
Yes you can! But cooking times may be a little different, so I won't make them in the same batch.
How to serve these yam fries?
These Sweet potato fries work great with ketchup, bbq sauce, tahini and anything you like. For more ideas feel free to check What to Eat With Sweet Potato Fries.
Which spices to use?
But feel free to play with it and add your favorite combination of spices.
How to cut sweet potatoes?
Cut them into fries as I do for the best results. You can also try cubes or slices, but the cooking time my change accordingly.
Can I steam sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot?
Yes you can! In order to steam sweet potatoes, just cut your yam into cubes and cook at high pressure for 3-4 minutes. For more info check out this Instant Pot Sweet Potato recipe.
I don't have any of the accessories above. What can I do?
You can make these fries in the oven, using the same ingredients and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Instant Pot Snack Recipes
Instant Pot sweet potato recipes
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon dried rosemary powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick fries.
- In a bowl , mix the fries with all the remaining ingredients.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a single layer in the Crisplid basket.
- Place the trivet and the basket inside the inner steel pot.
- Place the Crisplid lid on the top of the inner steel pot and plug in. (Keep the Instant Pot unplugged!)
- Set to 375°F and cook for 9 minutes.
- Flip the sweet potato fries and cook for 9 more minutes.
- Open the lid, take out the fries and enjoy 🙂