An easy recipe of delicious yam fries which are sweet and spicy at the same time. It’s a great choice when you wanna try something other than the regular french fries.
These Sweet potato fries works great with tahini or ketchup.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp dried rosemary powder
- 6 yams cut lengthwise into thick fries
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it to marinate the fries.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of instant pot and place the trivet in it.
- Put the marinated fries on it and close the lid.
- Cook for about 30 minutes and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the fries.
- Serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!