Making Instant Pot sweet potato fries has never been easier! Just use this recipe and get a delicious and healthy side dish!
These yam fries recipe is one of the best Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes and you can make it in less than 20 minutes.
It's a great choice when you wanna try something other than the pressure cooker french fries.
Can I use red potatoes?
Yes you can! But cooking times may be a little different, so I won't make them in the same batch.
How to serve these yam fries?
These Sweet potato fries work great with tahini or ketchup.
Which spices to use?
I suggest using smoked paprika, rosemary powder, chili powder and cayenne. This way the yam fries are sweet and spicy at the same time.
But feel free to play with it and add your favorite combination of spices.
Can I steam sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot?
Yes you can! In order to steam sweet potatoes, just cut your yam into cubes and cook at high pressure for 3-4 minutes. For more info check out this Instant Pot Sweet Potato recipe.
I don't have any of the accessories above. What can I do?
You can make these fries in the oven, using the same ingredients and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Instant Pot Snack Recipes
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon dried rosemary powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick fries.
- In a bowl , mix the fries with all the remaining ingredients.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a single layer in the Crisplid basket.
- Place the trivet and the basket inside the inner steel pot.
- Place the Crisplid lid on the top of the inner steel pot and plug in. (Keep the Instant Pot unplugged!)
- Set to 375°F and cook for 9 minutes.
- Flip the sweet potato fries and cook for 9 more minutes.
- Open the lid, take out the fries and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂