Have you ever had the experience to taste delicious Country Style Ribs?
Well, worry not! Try it yourself with this amazing recipe using your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
These Instant Pot Ribs are completely delicate and delightful and you can have them at home.
Much better than take-out!
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs Recipe Video
- What are Country Style Ribs?
- Can I make it without an Air Fryer Lid?
- What is so special about Instant Pot Country Style Ribs?
- How to Serve?
- Can I store the leftovers?
- How to make Instant Pot Country Style Ribs?
- Instant Pot Pork recipes
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs Recipe Video
What are Country Style Ribs?
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are pork rib cleaves from the shoulder end of the flank.
They are meatier and less expensive – amazing for meat lovers.
Can I make it without an Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, of course. Just follow these simple steps:
- Mix all the spice mixture.
- Season the ribs with the spice mixture.
- Place a metal trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Pour some water or beef broth in the bottom.
- Transfer the ribs onto the trivet.
- Cook on high pressure for 40 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce on the ribs, then place inside the oven and broil them on high for 2-3 minutes.
What is so special about Instant Pot Country Style Ribs?
The best thing about this recipe is that it is inexpensive that means a lot of people can enjoy it in less budget.
The other amazing thing is that it is just a dump-and-go!
How to Serve?
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs is an ideal source of protein for a simple dinner!
It works great with low-carb side dishes like:
Can I store the leftovers?
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are an incredible make-ahead dinner.
You can store them for 2-3 days in an air-tight bag. You can freeze them as well.
How to make Instant Pot Country Style Ribs?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, dump in all the spices, and mix.
Season the ribs with the spice mixture.
Take an instant pot, place a fryer basket in it, and add water.
Transfer the seasoned ribs to the basket and cover it with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air fry at 400 °F for 1 hour.
Open the lid, take out the ribs.
Spread with bbq sauce.
Place back in the Instant Pot and ROAST at 380 °F for 30 minutes.
Open the lid.
Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Pork recipes
Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes (one-pot meal)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 lb country style ribs
- ¼ cup water for the Instant Pot
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
- Season the ribs with the spice mixture we just created.
- Pour ¼ cup of water into the Instant Pot
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the ribs inside the basket and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
- AIR FRY at 400 °F for 1 hour.
- Open the lid and take out the ribs.
- Spread ribs with the barbecue sauce.
- Place the ribs back inside the air fryer basket and close the lid.
- ROAST at 380 °F for 30 minutes.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂