Looking for an easy dessert you can make in only 15 minutes total? This Instant Pot Sugar Cookies is the recipe for you.
A scrumptious no-bake cookies recipe using simple ingredients you already have.
Quick, easy, and tempting Instant Pot dessert you can make for breakfast.
Try these Instant Pot Sugar Cookies with different toppings and let us know how it went in the comments 🙂
Table of Contents
Can I make it without an Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, of course! Just follow these instructions.
- Make the dough
- Create the cookies.
- Place a trivet inside of the Instant Pot.
Place the cookies on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 3-4 minutes.
- Do a quick release and serve 🙂
I tried making the cookies with the Air Fryer Lid and by using the pressure cooking method above, and to be honest, the air fryer cookies are a little better.
What else can I add?
If you want to diversify, you can add special ingredients to the mixture. Some ideas:
Melted hot chocolate
How to serve
Serve these Instant Pot Sugar Cookies with:
A scoop of your favorite ice cream.
Cool whipped cream
You can also decorate them Anyway you want. For inspiration check out these Instant Pot Halloween Sugar Cookies.
How to store?
Store these cookies to enjoy later in an air-tight container or a bag.
Instant pot Sugar Cookies stay fine at room temperature just keep them safe from moisture.
Sure. Feel free the freeze the sugar cookies for up to 2 month. You an also keep them in the fridge for a few days.
How to make?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and mix.
Take ANOTHER bowl, add butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
Whisk it all properly and make cookies of the dough.
Take your instant pot, place a fryer basket in it, and transfer the cookies into it.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and air fry at 375F for 8 minutes.
Dish out and serve with some icing sugar on them.
Instant Pot Dessert recipes
Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies
Instant Pot Korean Dalgona Candy
Instant Pot Sugar Cookies
- 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing sugar for serving
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
- In another bowl mix butter and sugar using a mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and keep mixing.
- Add the flour mixture (the first bowl) to the butter mixture and keep mixing.
- Make cookies using the mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the cookies inside the basket.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and AIR FRYER at 375 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and take out the cookies.
- Add icing sugar on top and serve 🙂
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Sugar Cookies”
I tried this very elegant recipe my husband really appreciated. Super!
I'm so glad you and your husband enjoyed the recipe, thanks for your comment!