Try these quick and easy French fries you can do with your Instant Pot: it takes just a few minutes to taste these crispy but tender fries with your family and friends on every occasion!
They’re perfect for parties, weeknight dinners, appetizers and every time you feel like having a flavorful snack. You can change the flavors and use whatever spice you like the most! You can also use Power Pressure Cooker XL for this recipe and you will get the same excellent results.
Check out the best Instant Pot Recipes for more.
- 2 lb potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp paprika or other spices you like
- 1 tsp salt
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then place the trivet correctly.
- Peel and slice your potatoes.
- Place sliced potatoes on the trivet.
- Pour canola oil onto your potatoes, season with salt and your chosen spice and stir to make the seasoning cover the potatoes homogeneously.
- Cook for about 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve immediately.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!