Try these quick and easy french fries recipe you can do with your Instant Pot: it takes only 25 minutes to taste these crispy but tender fries with your family and friends on every occasion!
These pressure cooker french fries are perfect for parties, weeknight dinners, appetizers and every time you feel like having a flavorful snack. They are also much healthier than the fried ones.
You can change the suggesting spices and use whatever spices and seasoning you like the most!
Please note – In this recipe, I’m using CrispLid. It’s an accessory that fits on top of your pressure cooker and turn it into an air-fryer. Click here for my Instant Pot CrispLid review.
I don’t have CrispLid and I still want to make healthy french fries. What can I do?
Well, you have 4 options:
1. Use this recipe – Instant Pot French Fries Without CrispLid
2. Make this crispy french fries recipe using the oven:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and put it all in the oven in a single layer. Set to 375°F and bake for 25 minutes.
3. Get a CrispLid
4. Get the new Instant Pot Duo Crisp (I don’t have it yet to be honest..)
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick fries
- Put the potatoes and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and mix well
- Place the potatoes in the CrispLid basket
- Place the trivet and the basket inside the inner steel pot
- Place the Crisplid lid on the top of the inner steel pot and plug in.(The Instant Pot should stay unplugged)
- Set to 375°F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip the fries and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Take it all out and enjoy 🙂
I don't recommend making more than 2 potatoes at once. If you need more, cook the fries in batches. Instant Pot should be unplugged.
I hope you love my content. Just so you know, if you buy something through my links, I may get a small share of the sale. This help me pay for Corrie Cooks’ operating costs. Thanks 🙂
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!