If you’re looking for an easy vegetable side dish, try this Instant Pot potatoes and carrots recipe.
Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots is the perfect recipe to make using your Air Fryer Lid.
Which Potatoes should I use for this recipe?
I would recommend using Yukon Gold new potatoes.
They give incredible flavor and less starch otherwise you could use any as long as you have cut them into small cubes.
But anyway there is a wide assortment to browse, so feel free yo use your favorite type.
Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots Recipe Video
Can I make it without Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid?
If you don’t have one, this recipe won’t work for you.
But don’t feel sad, there are many delicious Instant Pot recipes you can make instead:
What to serve it with?
You can also go vegan and serve it with this Instant Pot Lentils And Rice.
How to make potatoes and carrots
Gather the ingredients.
Peel the carrots, and slice them into pieces.
Take baby potatoes and cut them in half.
Take a bowl and pour olive oil and maple syrup into it with all other spices
Mix all of these ingredients well.
Now, add carrots and potatoes into the bowl and mix well.
Put all the ingredients of the bowl into Instant Pot.
Cover the pot with Air Fryer Lid.
Set the pot to 400 F for 10 minutes.
Toss, and add Rosemary to taste.
Set the Instant Pot to 400 F for another 10 minutes covered with Air Fryer Lid.
Finally, your Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots are ready to enjoy.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
- 1 lb Carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes sliced in half
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- rosemary to taste
- In a bowl, mix olive oil with maple syrup,
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the bowl and mix well.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in the Instant Pot.
- Cover with the Air fryer lid and set to 400 °F for 10 minutes
- Open the lid, Toss, and add rosemary to taste.
- Cover with the Air fryer lid and set again to 400 °F for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂