I’m Corrie, a fan of all things food. I’ve been cooking for as long as I can remember, and it’s the one thing in life that can always bring a smile to my face and warmth to my belly.
My want is to show you that food can be fun and delicious.
Why waste time on bad food and mediocre recipes when you don’t have to? Food is meant to bring people together and be celebrated!
Why Corrie Cooks?
All of them are delicious, all of them are easy, and all of them are perfect for sharing with family and friends or making and enjoying on your own.
It’s no secret that I’m pretty much obsessed with cooking in my Instant Pot. I haven’t found an Instant Pot recipe yet that I can’t cook and perfect - so if you have one to challenge me, let me know!
What you’ll also notice about my recipes is that they’re detailed with images and step-by-step instructions. I’m all about showing you how to perfect each recipe so that you know I’m serious about my passion.
Life is too short to settle for anything but recipe perfection.
My recipes are delicious because I’ve literally cooked and eaten them all. I’m not about to put my name on a recipe that isn’t going to be a true delight to your tastebuds.
Ready to learn more about the man behind the apron?
All About Me
- I *might” own more Instant Pots than you’ll find for sale at your local store. (Don’t judge me - I NEED all the sizes and options!)
- I have never gone a day without cooking something in an Instant Pot.
- I’m obsessed with cats and literally have one sitting by my feet as my cooking companion almost all the time.
- My sweet tooth doesn’t exist. My “salt” tooth, however, is large and in charge.
- I often wonder what I’d be doing if I wasn’t a food blogger, but I’ve decided that I don’t want to find out. I LOVE that this is what I get to wake up and do every single day. (And I love sharing this with each and every one of you.)
- My Instant Pot travels with me on vacations and trips.
- My favorite birthday gift or holiday gift to give to others? You guessed it - an Instant Pot.
Thank you for supporting me by visiting the site and sharing my recipes. It truly means so much to me.
It's always fun to see other publications share my recipes. Some examples:
Fox News featuring the Instant Pot 'Squid Game' Dalgona candy.
HuffPost featuring the Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo.
Men's Journal featuring the Instant Pot Scotch Eggs.
MSN featuring the Instant Pot Apple Sauce.
Feel free to contact me via this page for questions, recipe suggestions, working together, or ideas!
You can also follow me and share ideas on: