Nice to meet you 🙂 I'm Corrie Cooks. Instant Pot lover and a food blogger.
I hate those boring about pages on blogs that nobody reads. So let's do something different:
Here are 8 things you didn't know about me:
1. I'm a big fan of claw machines. If I see one, I have to play. I especially like the giant claw machine at Dave & Buster's.
2. It was actually love at second sight. My first encounter with my Instant Pot was the initial test run and after nothing happened for 1 hour I figured out I forgot the sealing ring…
3. I prefer salty over sweet. I like to eat almost anything, but if I have to choose between a pizza and a cheesecake, I would go with the pizza.
4. I can solve a Rubik's Cube in 4 minutes.
5. I'm a certified locksmith. I never worked as a locksmith but this quality did help me once or twice...
6. I'm a cat person. While waiting for my Instant Pot to build pressure, I like to browse this subreddit of fatcats.
7. I'm really bad at dancing.
8. One of the facts above is a complete lie. The rest are true.
If you wanna guess what's true and what's not, or if you have any questions regarding the Instant Pot recipes, feel free to contact me.
You can also find me anywhere you want: