Fried apples is a good option in dessert, they are healthy and fulfils your sweet craving at the same time.
- 12 cups apples sliced and peel
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup salted butter melted
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Take a bowl and add pie spice, cinnamon, cornstarch, brown sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle it over the apples.
- Pour melted butter and apple juice over it.
- Mix well and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 to 8 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
Calories: 573kcal Carbohydrates: 97g Protein: 1g Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 15g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 61mg Sodium: 222mg Potassium: 388mg Fiber: 8g Sugar: 81g Vitamin A: 857IU Vitamin C: 12mg Calcium: 112mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.