Good news for the Apple lovers: these yummy cinnamon-spiced apples can't be any better!
These Instant Pot Fried Apples are so tender and juicy that you won't have enough of them.
Just 15 minutes of preparation and you're done with the yummiest dessert for the crowd.
Super easy to make using only 4 simple ingredients!
We are using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid but you can make it using only the pressure cook function - check instructions below 🙂
What kind of Apples to use?
There's a variety of Apples that are more likely to give savory results.
Jonagold, Braeburn, or Cortland apples can be a great option for the recipe.
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Sure! Just follow these steps:
- Marinating apples the same as the original recipe.
- Pour ½ cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Set a trivet in the pot and place butter paper or parchment inside.
- Transfer the apples to the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Mix the Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples and serve.
How to serve?
Serve as a healthy dessert. Some other options:
As cake toppings
Over vanilla ice cream
As a pie filling
With pancakes & waffles
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add peeled apple slices, sugar, butter, cinnamon, and mix.
Place a fryer basket in the pot.
Spray some cooking oil in the basket.
Transfer the apples to the basket.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
Air fry at 390 °F for 6 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy.
Instant Pot Apple Recipe
Instant Pot Fried Apples
- 4 apples peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon ground
- cooking spray for the basket
- In a bowl, mix together apple slices, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot pot.
- Spray some cooking oil inside the basket.
- Place the apples inside the basket in one layer.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and AIR FRY at 390 °F for 6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂