Yes, you are not dreaming. 😉 You can really make Chocolate Chip Cookies using your Instant Pot!
This recipe is for the most crispy (yet slightly soft), homemade-tasting, chip-loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Please note we are using the Air Fryer Lid for this chocolate chip cookies recipe for the best results.
For details on how to make it without Air Fryer Lid, check the instructions below.
- What toppings can I add?
- Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
- How do I mix the dough?
- How to store my cookies?
- Can I reheat my cookies?
- Why do I need to use parchment paper?
- How to serve these cookies?
- Can I make the recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
- How to make chocolate chip cookies without the Air Fryer Lid?
- How to make Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Chocolate recipes
What toppings can I add?
Other than the chocolate chips there’s a huge variety of toppings you can try:
Piping bag with a star tip
Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
How do I mix the dough?
For best results when mixing a cookie dough batter, a stand mixer will play a key role.
You can use a whisk as well but it’s very inconvenient.
Once the cookie has cooled completely, you may cover it tightly and store it at room temperature for up to four days.
Once cooled, these cookies will be mostly crispy.
But if you want warm you can place them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and softened them.
Why do I need to use parchment paper?
Parchment Baking paper \ cooking paper\ butter paper is really necessary when you’re baking.
It eliminates any need for greasing the Instant Pot or worries about sticking to the bottom.
There are so many ways in which you can serve these yummilicious cookies.
Can I make the recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
If you don’t have any of those, you can still make the recipe by following the instructions below.
1. Make the dough and make small balls.
2. Add 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet in the bottom.
3. Place aluminum foil on the trivet.
4. Set the balls in the Instant Pot and tuck the foil sling into the pot if necessary.
5. Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
6. When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
7. Open the lid and carefully remove the cookies by lifting the sling out of the pan.
How to make Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add flour and corn starch to it.
Add salt and whisk it.
Take ANOTHER bowl, add brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add butter, an egg, and beat it.
Now add the flour-starch mixture and beat it completely.
Take your Instant Pot, place parchment paper inside, and make balls out of your dough.
You can add more chocolate chips or any other toppings manually :]
Place the dough balls on the parchment paper, cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid. and set the pot to Bake at 350 F for 8 minutes.
Take the air fryer lid off.
Dish out your cookies.
Server hot or store to enjoy later.
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
Instant Pot Chocolate recipes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch, flour and salt. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract, butter and egg and beat well.
- Add the flour-mixture to the second bowl and beat well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place a parchment paper inside the Instant Pot.
- Make small balls of the dough and place them on the parchment paper.
- Add more chocolate chips to the cookies.
- Cover the Instant Pot with the Air Fryer Lid and bake at 350F° for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and enjoy 🙂