Ok Ok, I know the image above looks like a dish from a fancy restaurant.
By believe me, you can make this Instant Pot Tuscan chicken pasta recipe easily, and get the same result!
Tasty one-pot meal with a minimal work using your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- What’s so special about Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta?
- How long does it take to cook Tuscan Chicken Pasta in an Instant Pot?
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
- Can I use anything else other than Chicken Breasts?
- Can I use pre-grated cheese?
- Can I add mushrooms?
- How to serve?
- How to make Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot pasta recipes
- Instant Pot chicken recipes
What’s so special about Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta?
This Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is simple enough for weeknights, yet extravagant enough for extra special events.
How long does it take to cook Tuscan Chicken Pasta in an Instant Pot?
It is truly quick thinking about what a scrumptious dish you’re making and that it has a couple of intentions for wonderful it.
It requires less than 15 minutes of cooking!
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
Can I use anything else other than Chicken Breasts?
Absolutely, but I tend to use cubed chicken breast for this recipe, you could also use thighs if that’s what you prefer. The cook time will remain the same.
For the chicken breasts, you can trade it dependent on fresh, frozen, cubed or even daintily sliced like a stroganoff.
Can I use pre-grated cheese?
Freshly grated parmesan cheese will result in a smoother sauce.
Avoid buying the pre-grated stuff to have a flavorsome taste in your Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta.
Can I add mushrooms?
Sure! Sometimes I like to diversify and add champignon mushrooms which make the recipe even better!
Add them after the garlic, and saute them for 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
How to serve?
It’s amazing as is with grated cheese on top. If you want, you can add a fresh salad or steamed vegetables. Some ideas:
How to make Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Gather the ingredients of your Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta.
Chop the onion.
Chop the spinach leaves.
Turn on the Instant Pot, select saute for 5 minutes and add olive oil.
Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper and pot into the Instant Pot.
saute for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned
Take out the chicken on a plate and cut it into pieces.
Now, pour in some butter in the Instant pot.
Now, add chopped spinach and onions into the Instant Pot and saute for 2 minutes.
Add all the spices along with the Chicken Broth.
Add the Fettuccine Pasta into the Instant Pot.
Add Italian Seasoning and set the Pot to High Pressure for 7 minutes.
Do a quick release and open the lid.
Now add shredded parmesan cheese.
Add Cream Cheese into Instant Pot.
Add milk into your Instant Pot.
Add Sun-dried Tomatoes and stir well.
Dish out the Pasta onto a plate.
Take the sliced chicken pieces and put them onto the pasta.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot pasta recipes
Instant Pot chicken recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 12 ounce fettucine pasta
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 6 ounce cream cheese softened & cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounce sun dried tomatoes chopped & drained
- 4 ounce spinach leaves chopped
- Select saute and add olive oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute on each side until brown.
- Take out the chicken, cut into pieces and place aside.
- Add butter, onion and spinach and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add basil, paprika, garlic powder and chicken broth and stir well.
- Add the pasta.
- Add Italian Seasoning.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add parmesan cheese,
- Add cream cheese and stir continuously till meted.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Add Sun-dried Tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Transfer the pasta to a plate.
- Top the pasta with chicken slices and serve 🙂