Quick and super easy, prepare your shredded Chicken in advance so that you will have some on hand to use in your recipes.
Chicken is a high-protein meat of good quality and has all the essential amino acids.
Like most poultry, this meat is low in calories. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the concentration of lipids in the skin of the chicken.
- 1 pounds chicken breast
- 4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release pressure.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Keep it in the fridge in a airtight container
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks