Find all the top recipes to turn beef into a creamy dinner that can be served with pasta.
- 1½ pound beef chunk cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup white wine dry
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery
- ¼ cup Neufchatel cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the beef with salt and black pepper.
- Put the oil and seasoned beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add the onions.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add mustard, flour and dry white wine.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add celery, carrots, beef broth and mushrooms.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and stir in parsley, cheese, salt and black pepper.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.