Easy, tasty and quick this recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight. If you have leftover, keep it for lunch the next day.
This is a very delicious meal which fulfills your appetite and provides you a unique flavor to taste.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup white rice
- kosher salt
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat Instant Pot by setting to “sauté”.
- Add oil and onion and chicken and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, oregano, and paprika and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add rice and broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, and chicken.
- Secure the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Top with parsley before serving.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks