Run out of options and do not know what to cook today? I’m here to help 🙂
An Instant Pot Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli recipe that can be prepared in minutes.
This Italian pasta is rich in taste. Its aroma makes you crave it. Once you try it, you always want to have more.
So, let’s get started.
Pasta Fagioli Recipe Video
What else can I add to my recipe?
Northern beans or flavorful tomato sauce.
Other than the tomatoes, onions, and garlic in the sauce, you can add additional vegetables.
Worried about the leftovers?
The Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli leftovers thicken a lot on the grounds that the pasta absorbs the soup.
That’s nothing to worry about!
While reheating, add sufficient water to release.
Like magic, you’ll before long have a tasty turkey stock.
You can do this on the off chance that you warm the soup in the oven or in the microwave.
Can I freeze the soup and reuse it?
Of course, you can absolutely freeze it and reheat it to enjoy it once again.
Can I pre-cook the soup and add pasta the next day?
Absolutely, cook the pasta in the salted water.
Drain the liquid and reheat to add to the soup.
How to cook Instant Pot Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli?
Gather your ingredients.
Turn on the instant pot and select sauté. Add oil, sausage, ground turkey, and sauté until they become pink.
Add carrots, celery, garlic, onions, and sauté for 3 minutes.
Instant Pot one-pot pasta recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounce sausage
- 8 ounce lean ground turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 3 carrots sliced
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pasta
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, sausage, ground turkey and saute until brown.
- Add carrots, celery, garlic, onions and saute for 3 more minutes.
- Add in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, red and northern kidney beans, oregano, basil, pasta and pepper flakes.
- Stir well to combine and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.