Instant Pot Chicken Salad is a super easy and delicious lunch recipe.
It’s perfectly served as a sandwich or as… a salad.
So if you are looking for a light and tasty recipe, you have come to the right place 🙂
Instant Pot Chicken Salad Recipe Video
Instant Pot Sandwiches
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Salad
Gather your ingredients:
Rub the chicken breasts with spices (Dried oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper).
Place in Instant Pot.
Add the chicken broth.
Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 min. after that do a naturally release.
In a bowl combine mayo, garlic and onion powder, lemon juice, and dijon.
Shred the chicken breasts.
Combine with grapes, celery, almonds, red onion, and snipped chives.
Add the dressing and mix well.
Serve on a sandwich and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup grapes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper for taste
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1 ciabatta for serving
- Rub the chicken breasts with spices.
- Place the chicken in the Instant Pot and add the chicken broth as well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- In a bowl combine mayo, garlic and onion powder, lemon juice, and dijon.
- Open the lid and Shred the chicken breasts.
- Combine with grapes, celery, almonds, red onion, and snipped chives.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Serve on a sandwich and enjoy!