We all remember our parents who wanted at all costs that we finish our carrots, but since we grew up, it’s simple: we love it! The carrot, cooked or raw, is undeniably one the best vegetables to use in the kitchen and it’s also full of good nutrients
The carrot is definitely a vegetable of quality, both from a taste point of view that nutritional. Its health benefits are numerous, especially because of its rich carotenoids content.
In order to make the carrots, you can use one of these accessories:
1. Stainless steel steamer basket
2. Silicone Steamer Basket (Use coupon code CSNR7OKG for 5% off)
3. Any steamer basket that fits your Instant Pot.
- 2-3 carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the carrots and slice
- Place a steaming basket in the instant pot and add water
- Add the carrots to the steaming basket
- Close the lib, press manual and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes
- Release pressure immediately
- Open the lib and serve carrots
- Saison with salt and pepper if desired