We all remember our parents who wanted at all costs that we finish our carrots… Thankfully as we grew up, we started to like it 🙂
The carrot, cooked or raw, is undeniably one the best vegetables to use in the kitchen and it’s also full of good nutrients.
The carrot is definitely a vegetable of quality, both from a taste point of view that nutritional. Its health benefits are numerous, especially because of its rich carotenoids content.
This Instant Pot steamed carrots recipe is a great side dish when you are looking for something healthy other than brussels sprouts.
In order to make Instant Pot carrots, you can use one of these accessories:
1. Stainless steel steamer basket
Want to impress your guests? Make this Instant Pot mashed Carrots!
Instant Pot CarrotsPrint Pin Rate
- 3 carrots
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the carrots and cut into pieces.
- Place a steamer basket in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Add the carrots to the steamer basket
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.