We all remember our parents who wanted at all costs that we finish our carrots, but since we grew up, it’s simple: we love it! The carrot, cooked or raw, is undeniably one the best vegetables to use in the kitchen and it’s also full of good nutrients
The carrot is definitely a vegetable of quality, both from a taste point of view that nutritional. Its health benefits are numerous, especially because of its rich carotenoids content.
- 2-3 carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the carrots and slice
- Place a steaming basket in the instant pot and add water
- Add the carrots to the steaming basket
- Close the lib, press manual and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes
- Release pressure immediately
- Open the lib and serve carrots
- Saison with salt and pepper if desired
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!