Easy and low-fat chicken breast you can make in less than 20 minutes!
Instant Pot Steamed Garlic Chicken Breasts Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp basil dried
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balck pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- to taste salt
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Put the olive oil and seasoned chicken in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and take out the chicken.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and transfer the chicken pieces on it.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- When the float valve drops, dish out in a serving bowl and top with dried oregano and basil.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks