Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is rich, cheesy, and addictive one-pot meal you can make in less than 10 minutes!
Well, just in case you are an aficionado of the exemplary crack chicken that has taken over the world, you are gonna dance out of excitement for this crack chicken pasta!
- So, what is Crack Chicken Pasta?
- Which Pasta should I use?
- Can I use homemade pasta?
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
- Which type of Chicken should I opt for?
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- Can I store it and reheat it?
- How to Serve?
- How to make Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Pasta Recipes (One-pot meals)
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
So, what is Crack Chicken Pasta?
Crack chicken pasta allows you to cook your pasta right in the pot with the ranch, chicken, and other ingredients.
Because of this, your pasta helps soak up all the ranch flavor, so each bite is incredibly delicious.
This chicken casserole is dynamite, you will love it.
Which Pasta should I use?
You can utilize a large variety of pasta, and they all will end up great.
Simply go after a more small-sized pasta like Penne, Elbow, Bow-Tie, with the goal that it fits in the pot pleasantly.
Can I use homemade pasta?
Utilize dry pasta and avoid custom-made as it will not hold up well in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
Which type of Chicken should I opt for?
Reach for a boneless skinless chicken.
This will dice up pleasantly or even shred so you can have it in each chomp.
In the event that you have extra chicken available that has been softly prepared, you could without much of a stretch supplant it with that too!
What else can I add to my recipe?
- Add in frozen mixed vegetables or even broccoli (canned veggies don’t hold up under pressure).
- Sprinkle on hot sauce over the pasta dish when you are ready to serve for a kick of heat.
- Add on crumbled bacon, extra shredded cheese, and green onions for flavor and variation.
Can I store it and reheat it?
You are free to freeze the leftovers of your crack chicken pasta.
Simply place it in a cooler freezer-friendly container and store it in the cooler for as long as two months.
The cream cheddar in the recipe could separate a little, yet the flavor will in any case taste awesome.
Any leftovers can be reheated on the stove or microwave.
How to Serve?
As is! You can add fresh salad aside if you really want to feel healthy.
How to make Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
Get all the ingredients.
Take your Instant Pot and pour some Olive Oil.
Put the chopped chicken into an Instant pot.
Add Dry Ranch and set the pot to Saute for 3 minutes.
Let the chicken become whitish, then add Penne Pasta.
Add Chicken Broth.
Cover the lid and set the pot to high pressure for 6 minutes.
Do a Quick Release once done.
Add Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and cooked Bacon and stir well.
Dish out the Pasta.
Have some Parsley as garnishing, and here you go!
Delicious Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is ready 🙂
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes (One-pot meals)
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 1 lb Chicken chopped
- 1 1/2 Cheddar Cheesee Shredded
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 oz Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 2 cup Water
- 3 cup Chicken Broth
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Bacon Cooked
- Parsley Garnish
- Add oil to the Instant Pot and press saute.
- Add the chicken and the ranch dressing and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add penne pasta, water and chicken broth.
- Cover the lid and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon and stir well.
- Take out the pasta, garnish with parsley and serve 🙂