Butternut squash is one of the winter squash that is harvested at full maturity and is eaten cooked. This squash has the distinction of having a subtle taste of hazelnut which is very appreciated.
Butternut squash is delicious all year round, but especially in the fall when it is freshly picked.
- 1 butternut squash
- Peel the squash and Chop into desired size and shape.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker pot. Place a steaming basket at the bottom of the instant pot , place quash on top.
- Close the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, Release pressure immediately
- Let squash cool slightly, peel with a knife or vegetable peeler.
- Serve, sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks