If you like pizza and like your Instant Pot – This Instant Pot pizza pasta is the recipe for you 🙂
Using simple ingredients, you can get a delicious one-pot meal that is much better than your favorite Italian restaurant.
And while you are waiting for the Instant Pot to reach pressure, here are 20 things you didn’t know about pizza.
Which pasta shape should I use?
For this recipe, I used cavatappi pasta. Feel free to use your favorite shape including:
Can I put extra Cheese?
Of course! Extra cheese is always an accompaniment to have.
Hard cheeses can be blended into Pasta however are frequently sprinkled on top without a second to spare, adding a last impact of flavor.
For most extreme newness, purchase hard cheddar in wedges and mesh depending on the situation.
In any case, pre-ground cheddar is fine, as well.
How to cook Instant Pot Pizza Pasta?
Get the Ingredients and Instant Pot
Start the magic pot, add in butter and let it melt.
Add garlic, Italian seasoning, sausage and sauté till the sausage changes color.
Add in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and mix well.
Add pasta and water and stir. Close the lid of the instant pot and seal. Set the instant pot to “Manual” for 5 minutes, release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
Open the lid, add half cheese and pepperoni in pasta and mix well. Sprinkle remaining cheese and pepperoni over the mixture.
Serve and enjoy.
More one-pot pasta recipes
- 1 lb sausage Italian mild
- 8 ounce pizza sauce
- 16 ounce pasta sauce
- 28 ounce water
- 8 ounce mozzarella
- 20 slices pizza pepperoni
- 1 lb pasta I used cavatappi
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in butter and let it melt.
- add garlic, Italian seasoning, sausage and sauté till sausage changes color.
- Add in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta and water and stir.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” for 5 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, add half cheese and pepperoni in pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and pepperoni over the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.