This recipe is a quick fix to your appetite. The aroma of this sauce is divine. You cannot resist eating it. It tastes so delicious, you’ll have it once and you’ll want more!
Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb sausage Italian mild
- 8 ounce pizza sauce
- 16 ounce pasta sauce
- 28 ounce water
- 8 ounce mozzarella
- 20 slices pizza pepperoni
- 1 lb pasta I used cavatappi
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in butter and let it melt.
- add garlic, Italian seasoning, sausage and sauté till sausage changes color.
- Add in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta and water and stir.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” for 5 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, add half cheese and pepperoni in pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and pepperoni over the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1081 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks