If you like pizza and like your Instant Pot – This Instant Pot pizza pasta is the recipe for you 🙂
Using simple ingredients, you can get a delicious one-pot meal that is much better than your favorite Italian restaurant.
And while you are waiting for the Instant Pot to reach pressure, here are 20 things you didn’t know about pizza.
Which pasta shape should I use?
For this recipe, I used pipe rigate pasta. Feel free to use your favorite shape including:
Pizza pasta recipe video
Can I put extra Cheese?
Of course! Extra cheese is always an accompaniment to have.
Hard cheeses can be blended into Pasta however are frequently sprinkled on top without a second to spare, adding a last impact of flavor.
For most extreme newness, purchase hard cheddar in wedges and mesh depending on the situation.
In any case, pre-ground cheddar is fine, as well.
How to make Instant Pot Pizza Pasta
Gather all the ingredients:
Start the magic pot, add in butter and let it melt.
Add garlic, Italian seasoning, sausage and sauté till the sausage changes color.
Add in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and mix well.
Add pasta and water and stir. Close the lid of the instant pot and seal. Set the instant pot to “Manual” for 5 minutes, release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
Open the lid, add half cheese and pepperoni in pasta and mix well. Sprinkle remaining cheese and pepperoni over the mixture.
Serve and enjoy.
More one-pot pasta recipes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lb sausage Italian mild
- 8 ounce pizza sauce
- 16 ounce pasta sauce
- 28 ounce water
- 8 ounce mozzarella
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select saute.
- Add in butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, sausage and saute until brown (About 3 minutes)
- Add in spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta and water and stir.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, add half of the cheese and pepperoni and mix well.
- Dish out the pasta and sprinkle the remaining cheese and pepperoni over the mixture.
- serve and enjoy 🙂