If you cook it perfectly, it’s really good. The trick: he must keep his beautiful green hue. We no more than 1 minutes, otherwise, it’s overcooked. In addition, to keep all its virtues, it’s better to consume it really not overcooked.
Broccoli is a superfood! Although it is composed almost entirely of water , it contains a lot of fiber, is rich in various minerals , has low carbohydrates and is also an exceptional source of vitamin C. vitamin K and vitamin B9 . Impressive!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the broccoli in florets
- Place the steaming basket in the instant pot and add 1/2 cup of water
- Add the broccoli to the basket
- Press manual high pressure for 1 minutes
- Release pressure immediatly and remove the broccoli for the instant pot
- Season to taste, serve
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!