This delicious salsa chicken is hot and sizzling and can be the star of every dinner.
To be honest it’s really easy to make, and yet, the seasonings adds some great taste and the chicken color at the end is amazing.
You can serve it with tacos, baked potatoes and anything you like.
If you like this dish, check out this orange chicken recipe. You won’t be disappointed!
- 1 lb chicken breasts, frozen skinless and halved
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Place chicken in the instant pot.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on it and on all sides.
- Pour chicken broth and salsa on the top.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot, shred the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!