This Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore is a traditionally slow-cooked recipe takes 1 hour of cooking in the traditional way.
But using the Instant Pot, we save time and keep the wonderful flavor!
An intensely flavorful dump-and-go meal made in less than 5 minutes!
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Video
- What is Chicken Cacciatore?
- Can I use anything else instead of chicken breast?
- How to serve
- Can I store my Chicken Cacciatore recipe?
- Can I reheat my Chicken Cacciatore recipe?
- How to make Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore
- Instant Pot Bell pepper Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Video
What is Chicken Cacciatore?
Chicken Cacciatore is an Italian dish.
Cacciatore means “hunter-style”, which includes poultry, onions, tomatoes, vinegar or wine, and herbs.
This recipe results in an aromatic dinner that smells and tastes amazing.
Can I use anything else instead of chicken breast?
I prefer and recommend chicken breasts for this dish because they are more flavorful.
You can also use chicken thighs for a budget meal. In this case, cook for 10 minutes instead of 3.
How to serve
Here are some ideas for side dishes:
Can I store my Chicken Cacciatore recipe?
Absolutely, you can make extra and freeze to eat another day.
Place chicken in freezer bags and keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Can I reheat my Chicken Cacciatore recipe?
Reheated in the Instant pot by using “Saute” or bake in the oven at 325 F for 15 minutes.
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Gather the magical ingredients to make Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore.
Add water to the Instant Pot.
Now add the chicken breasts into the Pot.
Let’s add spaghetti sauce to add flavor & taste.
Time to add the bell peppers!
Let’s add previously chopped red bell peppers.
Now the previously chopped yellow bell peppers.
Add some chopped onions.
Now we’ll add some spices as mentioned in the recipe to make it spicy and mix it all.
Now cover the pot and set it to Low Pressure for 3 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Dish out & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Bell pepper Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Add chicken breasts and place in one layer.
- Add spaghetti sauce, bell peppers, onion, chili powder, garlic salt and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy.