A perfect hearty and completely healthy meal.
Easy and simple recipe to make. Full of blissful flavour and moist. You can serve it with rice and enjoy its perks.
Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the instant pot and give a stir to mix everything well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks