A perfect hearty and completely healthy meal.
Easy and simple recipe to make. Full of blissful flavour and moist. You can serve it with rice and enjoy its perks.
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the instant pot and give a stir to mix everything well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.