Great and easy side dish. Works great with beef casserole and any “heavy” main dish.
Oil free and only 3 ingredients, making this recipe a no-brainer. Recommended for beginners and those of you who like fast recipes.
You can use Jasmine or Persian rice as well.
- 1 cup basmati rice rinsed
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- Add water, rice and salt and mix a little
- Close the lid and cook for 3 minutes on high pressure
- Let the pressure release naturally. It takes between 15-25 minutes.
- After the pressure released, open the lid, fluff the rice and serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!