The Instant Pot Taco soup is one of the most popular recipes on Corrie Cooks and one of the easiest soups you can make.
This is one of those cozy and comforting soups we all need when the weather outside is just dull and awful. You will fall in love with the flavor and the richness of the soup.
The soup is bursting in flavors and it is loaded with protein coming from the ground beef and beans.
Can I replace the red beans?
Can I replace the beef?
Yes! The beef is not mandatory and if you want, you can try making the soup with pork or spicy pork sausage.
Whatever you choose you just can’t go wrong as this soup is just perfect!
How to serve?
Serve it with some sour cream on top just to balance out the heat.
You can add some bread aside but personally the soup itself it’s enough for me :]
How To Make Taco Soup
Gather your ingredients:
Cook beef in Instant Pot on Saute, with some oil, until browned.
Add spices and chili peppers. Stir well.
Add stock and can crushed tomatoes. Lock the lid in place, and select High-Pressure. Cook for 7 minutes.
Do a quick pressure release.
Stir gently and add red beans. Simmer on Saute for 6 minutes.
More Instant Pot soups
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups beef stock
- 14 oz. red beans
- 4 oz chopped chilies canned
- 14 oz crushed tomatoes canned
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Select saute and add oil.
- Add ground beef and saute until brown.
- Add spices and chopped chilies, stir well and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the beef stock and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Stir in can beans and saute for 6 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy :]