Well the Japanese cuisine has much more to offer beyond sushi rice!
This is a yummy fragrant Japanese curry which is quick and easy to make.
I like to serve it with plain white rice.
Instant Pot Japanese Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 lb chicken thigh bonless, skinless & cut into bite size
- 1 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 4 red potatoes quartered
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 package Vermont curry paste 6 squares
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients except coconut milk in the inner pot of the instant pot.
- Place curry place on the top of all ingredients.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure quickly.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Add in the coconut oil while stirring continuously.
- Serve with any side dish you and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.