A quick and flavorful, weeknight dinner meal of chicken breasts that is prepared in Instant Pot in less than 30 minutes…Surely this aromatic and juicy chicken breast dish will become your favorite.
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1/2 tsp dreid basil crushed
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and black pepper generously.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3-4 minute per side.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer chicken breasts onto a plate.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Arrange the chicken on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and place chicken onto a platter for about 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.