So you love potatoes, but you rarely have enough time to bake them in the oven? Use the Instant Pot instead! You’ll be able to taste soft and perfectly cooked potatoes anytime you want!
Pro tip: This recipe can be made with any other type of potato as well.
- 12 baby red potatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- tbsp salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs of your choice
- Carefully wash and dry your potatoes.
- Cut the potato in half, place in the instant pot
- Pour vegetable broth
- Cook at high pressure for about 5 minutes
- Release steam immediately
- Serve and sprinkle them with fresh herb, salt and pepper to taste.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!