Delicious chicken recipe you make using your pressure cooker. It’s really quick and easy to make, using things you already have at your home! (Maybe except the apple cider vinegar)
I serve it with a plain basmati rice sine this dish is already full with flavor. You can use chicken thighs instead, but for this recipe I would recommend the drumsticks.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional) don't add if you don't like spicy food
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard ground
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients and reserve it.
- Add oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken drumsticks and onion, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper flake, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the sauce mixture.
- Secure the lid and cook under at “High Pressure” for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully wait for a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks