Delicious chicken recipe you make using your pressure cooker. It’s really quick and easy to make, using things you already have at your home! (Maybe except the apple cider vinegar)
Looking for more? Check out this Instant Pot Cornish Hen.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional) don't add if you don't like spicy food
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard ground
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients and reserve it.
- Add oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken drumsticks and onion, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper flake, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the sauce mixture.
- Secure the lid and cook under at “High Pressure” for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully wait for a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.