This Chicken drumsticks recipe is really quick and easy to make, using ingredients you already have at your home!
Great option for dinner with your loved ones.
Can I use other chicken parts?
Yes. You can use chicken thighs instead. If you are doing so, add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Do I have to use apple cider vinegar?
No. It adds a little kick to the recipe. But if you don't have a bottle, feel free to take it out.
Do I have to use red pepper flakes?
No. Do it only if you like spicy food. You can also add more
How to serve?
This dish is already full with flavor, so I would choose one of these options:
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp ground mustard ground
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 onion minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, mix together ketchup, brown sigar, apple cider vinegar, water and ground mustard.
- Add oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken drumsticks and onion, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper flake, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the sauce mixture.
- Secure the lid and cook under at “High Pressure” for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully wait for a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.