Make this tasty tomato salsa in Instant Pot without any fuss… This homemade salsa is full of rich flavors and will be great with Mexican tortilla chips.
- 4 cups tomatoes peeled,cored and chopped
- 1(15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1(6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 large green bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- to taste kosher salt
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, place all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a“Natural” release.
- Remove the lid and set aside to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the salsa into wide mouth pint jars and seal with lids.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.