Make this tasty tomato salsa in Instant Pot without any fuss… This homemade salsa is full of rich flavors and will be great with Mexican tortilla chips.
Instant Pot Tomato Salsa Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups tomatoes peeled,cored and chopped
- 1(15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1(6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 large green bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- to taste kosher salt
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, place all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a“Natural” release.
- Remove the lid and set aside to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the salsa into wide mouth pint jars and seal with lids.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.