You can add crispy onion on top for extra flavor.
If you want to make it yellower, just add 1 tsp of turmeric in the first step (I didn’t use it for the images on this recipe).
If you want to make it orange, try this carrot mash recipe.
- 3 lb red potatoes cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- pinch black pepper
- ½ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the potatoes in the instant pot. Add chicken broth, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir it well.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When cooking ends, wait 5 more minutes for a natural pressure release.
- After 5 minutes, do a quick pressure release.
- Add butter in it and mash it well.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!