Here is the best Instant Pot Roast Beef recipe. It’s easy to make, juicy, tender and absolutely delicious! It’s perfect for a weekend dinner or for a special occasion and holidays.
Just simple ingredients: beef, garlic, soy sauce, beef broth, and spices.
We chose the round of eye roast. This is a great part, which is very juicy and full of flavor.
Garnish jasmine rice with a side dish and you get a perfectly balanced dinner.
This beef is also good cold, thinly sliced. Use for your perfect sandwiches.
Coriander and rosemary complement the taste of meat, it comes out tasty and juicy.
This roast beef can be prepared a day before and reheat to serve.
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 rosemary bunch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the beef with ground coriander, salt, and black pepper.
- Put the olive oil and beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add rosemary, garlic and soy sauce and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the beef broth and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and enjoy 🙂
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!