This delicious Pressure Cooker Mongolian Beef Recipe is super easy to prepare and the sauce is just perfect!
A recipe full of taste that is very simple and very quick to make. Serve it on a bed of rice or this pressure cooker quinoa if you feel healthy.
Please note it’s really sweet, so if you (or your guests…) don’t like sweet beef, check out https://www.corriecooks.com/instant-pot-garlic-butter-beef-steak/ . Great beef main dish and not sweet at all.
- 1 ½ lb. beef sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger finely chopped
- ½ cup of Hoisin sauce
- ½ cup green onion chopped
- Put all ingredients in the pressure cooker, close de lid and cook in high pressure for 10 minutes. Wait for the pressure to drop naturally.
- Pour the stew mixture over the rice if desired and serve
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!