Green beans are a very versatile product, that can be both a side dish, a garnish for pasta or risotto, or an appetizer.
So, here we are with an Instant Pot Green Beans recipe.
- What can I have it with?
- Can I use frozen green beans?
- Green Beans Recipe Video
- Would a green bean hater like to have this dish?
- How long should I cook the beans?
- How to cook Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans?
- More vegetarian Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans
What can I have it with?
You can pair them almost with any spice and sauce, thanks to their delicate taste and their crunchy texture.
Can I use frozen green beans?
Yes. If you are using frozen beans, add 1 minute to the cooking time.
Fresh ones are the best in terms of flavor, but you can also use frozen ones, to avoid the boring cleaning process.
Green Beans Recipe Video
Would a green bean hater like to have this dish?
For once if a green bean hater eats these garlicky and rich green beans, they will change over!
These green beans are loaded with flavor, they're vegetarian (utilizing veg stock).
How long should I cook the beans?
To have a soft but not pulpy texture: Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes (Like I did for this recipe).
To have a softer but firm texture: Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
To have a firm and crunchy texture: Cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
How to cook Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans?
Gather all ingredients.
Add butter and green beans to the Instant Pot
Add salt and pepper to taste
Add vegetable broth.
Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Once done, preform we quick pressure release.
More vegetarian Instant Pot recipes
- 1 lb green beans
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place all your ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂